Sunday 4:55 PM (PDT! pppbbbbt!)
If you open this you take it.
You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you and asks.
Tag 15 people, including the person you got this from.
Continue reading another random questions meme
A friend tagged me with this one on Facebook. I know I’ve done ones similar to this before, but it’s been a long time. We’ll see what this scares out of the woodwork.
Continue reading Facebook Memory Meme
Stolen from my west coast friend Catherine. A couple of these are LiveJournal-specific, but most apply.
COMMENT HERE AND I WILL:
a) Tell you why I friended you. (no such thing as “friending” here)
b) Associate you with something — a fandom, song, color, photo, etc.
c) Tell you something I like about you.
d) Tell you a memory I have of you.
e) Ask you something I’ve wanted to know about you
f) Tell you my favorite userpic from your profile. (only applies to people on LiveJournal)
g) In return, please post this on your own blog.
Most of my friends in the blogosphere have been participating today in a meme that invites you to learn what your band name and debut album would be. I blame Amy for infecting me.
I have to admit that I spun the wheel again on mine, because the first one was just too random to even be amusing. My second try came up with:
Rich Villa Hotel’s Dreamed It Would Be
[photo ‘what you looking at !!‘ by Saleh AlKhulaifi]
Stolen shamelessly from Eeyore:
Fill this out about your senior year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.
Continue reading Senior Year Memory Meme
Even though she has already done this with me once before, Joyce came up with five more questions for me.
If you want to play:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your site with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, ask them five questions. And so on, and so on, and so on.
Questions from Joyce, with my answers:
Continue reading Another interview meme
As requested by Geof, here are my responses to a set of questions/challenges that mostly resemble the ones he got from his friend. I say mostly, because I decided to mess with a couple of them and downright refused to answer one or two. *shrug* It’s my site. 🙂 I’ll tentatively tag Amy, with the understanding that her brain is totally involved in organizing PHE right now.
Continue reading Six (?) questions (?)
FINALLY I’m getting around to responding to Ashley tagging me for the “four words” meme. I fear it won’t be as interesting as she hopes, but here goes:
- frog – It’s funny how growing up out in the boonies of northwest Alabama, you learn what these little guys sound like in large numbers, but hear just a couple and it takes you a minute. Amy and I were sitting outside SAK Comedy Lab, where Patrick works waiting for the show to start, when we heard a weird sound behind us. It actually took me a minute to figure out it was about 3 or 4 frogs. 🙂
- blue – The color of the pants I was wearing last night when I managed to spill an entire soda on them, thus causing me to put them almost directly in the wash, with my Motorola RAZR still in the pocket and powered up. Doh! It’s drying out now. The battery is probably gone, but the phone itself might actually be okay. We’ll see. In the meantime it’s back to my old Nokia for a while.
- space – *shrug* I dunno. Something we actually look to have enough of this year for the people crashing here for Birthday Bash? 🙂
- ruler – Uncle. 🙂 Complete blank.
Since most of my friends have been tagged already, and I’m too lazy right now to come up with 4 interesting words anyway, I’m going to be a bad boy and not pass this along. I know. I suck. We’ll all find a way to cope. 😉
This one is actually a bit scary. I’m not the kind of person who tends to accumulate true enemies, but there are certainly people out there who could relate some unpleasant memories.
Stolen from Joyce:
If you read this, even if we don’t speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be either good or bad. I promise not to come after you with a spatula, either way. When you’re finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you.
I’m not going to put any explicit restrictions on what people post, but please be somewhat considerate of the other readers.