This came from a friend of mine:
1. Leave a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions.
3. You’ll update your web log with my five questions and your five answers.
4. You’ll include this explanation.
5. You’ll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
(3 – 5 are, of course, optional)
Continue reading Interview Time
I’m leaving this post in place for historical purposes, but quite a while ago I dropped AuthImage in favor of
Spam Karma (link no longer relevant), which seems to do an excellent job of blocking pretty much all my comment spam.
UPDATE THE SECOND:
I’m no longer updating this post to talk about the latest way I’m battling spam here at Sliding Constant (not because I fear the reaction, but because it’s something that changes a lot, and I don’t feel like repeatedly updating this entry). So, as before, I’m leaving this entry in place for historical purposes, but it won’t be updated.
Continue reading Battling Comment Spam
I followed a link today from Slashdot to an article from the Washington Times about George Tenet speaking at an “information-technology security conference” in Washington.
Continue reading Tenet Misquoted?
Don’t ask how I found this, because I don’t remember. I lost concentration with all the laughing.